Retail Distribution Company is looking to appoint General Assistants to work in their warehouse and on route deliveries:
Primary Purpose of Position:
Collection of Incoming Stock and Materials
Picking Stock from Orders
Packing and Assisting in Transporting of Orders
Managing, Organizing and Retrieving Stock in the Warehouse
Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements:
Matric (Studying towards a relevant wholesale industry qualification would be advantageous).
1 or more years’ of experience working in a similar and relevant position and environment.
Good Communication Skills
Excellent Timekeeping Abilities
Ability to work and function in a high paced environment.
Excellent pressure handling abilities.
Ability to stand for long hours.
Ability to function in a hard-labour environment
Ability to function as part of a team.
Good Organizing Abilities
Good Numerical Skills
Good Literacy Skills
Physically Fit to carry heavy objects.
Ability to adapt to change
Hyster Driver & General Assistant
Effectively managing all receiving operations processes and procedures minimizing shrinkage and damages of stock.
Functions / Responsibilities:
• Ensure a high level of safety
• The efficient transport and handling of stock through the Receiving area to the sales floor
• All pallets to be checked before lifting
• No incidents of reckless driving through speeding, non-compliance with NOSA regulations and accidents
• Report all incidents of malicious damage of company property
• Ensure that sales floor is clear of all pallets
• Ensure that shrinkage is maintained below the level of budget set for the store
• Drive forklifts and other transporters carefully to the required safety standards
• Handle all stock carefully
• Ensure that all equipment is maintained o prevent down time.
• Maintain all transport equipment
• Report any possible handling problems or defects immediately
• Matric / equivalent
Please email cvs to: email@example.com
Ask A Question>
Chat with seller