Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation – Driver wanted immediately: APPLY HERE
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To ensure the smooth functioning of the office through the timely and safe collection and delivery of goods and people as per the schedule and per request.
Delivery and Collection of documents/parcels
Delivers and collects required documents from external parties such as board members, executives working from home etc. by:
· Liaising with PA’s and or Office Manager to determine daily requirements.
· Picking up document for delivery with requisite instructions and deliver them to addressees.
· Waiting for requisite signatures if required, or get signature book signed.
· Picking up parcels / documents and returning them to the requester.
· Transportation of support structures and or promotional materials for events and or functions as required from the requestor to the recipients(s).
Banking and Post
Carries out daily banking and post office run for requisite pick-ups and or collections by:
· Picking up cheque books and making cheque deposits.
· Collecting petty cash requisitions from finance.
· Banking all deposits and receiving petty cash from the bank.
· Returning bank deposits slips to requestor for filing.
· Picking up any required post from requestee and from the post box or registered counter collections.
· Clearing post box at post office and posting any mail
· Returning post and slips to requestee.
· Purchasing postage stamps periodically or as required.
· Distributing the post to the relevant parties in the office
Vehicle Maintenance, Cleanliness and Log Book Management
Ensures that the vehicle is clean and is in good running order by:
· Carrying out daily checks on vehicle for the outside and inside general cleanliness
· Carrying out weekly / bi-weekly checks and tests for water, tyre pressure and oil levels.
· Arranging thorough weekly washes or as required.
· Reporting any faults to the Office Manager.
· Attending to any faults timeously.
· Request Office Manager to book the vehicle in for a service and confirm that only one vehicle would be available for scheduling purposes.
· Taking the vehicle for a service as per service book, collect on service completion and pay for the service using the company credit card.
· Completing route log book for administration purposes including
· Securing signatures from clients when delivering or collecting goods.
· Verifying that lost or misplaced delivery whereabouts through the delivery log book
· Keeping the log book in the car whilst in use and archiving of log books that are full.
· Ensure that the vehicle licences and all other vehicle legal requirements are completed and paid for before the expiration dates.
· Utilise company cards for man manned toll routes.
· Assists in conducting general duties, picking up of other Executives as required and adhoc d eliveries, collections etc.
· Attends departmental meetings.
· Confirming traffic transgressions though ownership of traffic tickets and if (1) the fine was as a result of a client requesting fats transportation, then company will pay and if (2) the fine is due to normal issuance due to daily work transgressions the driver will pay the fine.
· Collection of lunch orders for senior staff / executives and or collection of goods left (for example) home by executives and senior staff.
· Assistant the Office Assistants with the carrying of heavy office equipment, supplies and groceries from the store-room to the kitchen.
· Respond to internal mail on the dedicated Drivers / Office Assistants computer in the kitchen.
· Filling documents.
· Check if there’s enough papers for printing.
· Assist the ladies with carrying items to the storeroom.
· Code 08 drivers licence and/or Code 10.
· Advanced driving course is advantageous.
· Minimum of 2 years of driving experience.
Knowledge and Skills
· Route knowledge and understanding
· Use of GPS and or local knowledge
· Basic vehicle maintenance understanding
· Courteous and respectful
· Patient and willing to serve others.
Job Type: Contract
driving: 2 years (Preferred)
Valid driving licence (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
The post Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation – Driver wanted immediately: APPLY HERE appeared first on Jobs365.